How to get rid of virus on phone is what I will explain to you and other things about virus. Virus are programs or macros that take action, often destructive action that you neither expect nor want them to take. They may display political or insulting messages on your screen, delete files on your hard drive, or wipe out your computer’s or phone’s operating system.
It may hang or sieze your phone from functioning properly, they may sometimes reboot your phone without your permission. Some virus programs operate on a time basis, so that you will use them and pass them on before you notice what they are. The variation are endless, but the end result is the same: disruption or destruction of phone operation.
THE ORIGIN OF VIRUS
The earliest viruses were most likely practical jokes between programmers back in the 1960s. This sort of activity was fairly harmless at first; but as more and more people got into personal computing and phone use, and the software tools and application for programmers and phone users became more powerful and sophisticated, things started to go beyond jokes and pranks. As viruses start becoming rampant in the late 1980s, even more of them popped up, in the manner of copycat crimes. Several were rather creative in concept and bold in implementation. There were even a couple of particularly insidious viruses disguised as virus protection programs. Today, it is estimated that at least two or three new phone viruses pop up every day.
HOW DO ONE GET A VIRUS IN HIS PHONE
Downloads are the major means of getting virus in your phone, because a virus carrying file proliferates faster online than it does anywhere else on any other medium.
Viruses can come in programs or files that are attached to e-mail messages. Reading a message will not activate a virus but opening the attached infected file or running it will activate it. Even though such attachments seem innocuous and appropriate, it’s best that you delete them.
Shared files or applications on a network often spread viruses rapidly. Beware of your phone polices, virus threats and warning against some files or applications.
HOW TO GET RID OF VIRUS ON PHONE
These are ways by which you can cure virus or get rid of virus if your phone has been infected.
- Remove the infected file, especially if they are not important.
- Uninstall any other file you suspected that must have been infected by the virus.
- You can overwrite the infected files with a clean file and this cures the infected file.
- Installing an anti-virus program can help to detect viruses on the phone.
- Running an anti-virus program or scan on the phone helps to remove the virus.
NOTE: The easiest way of dealing with virus is by installing and running an anti-virus program or scan on the phone, because these program vary in their function and capacity and are responsible for detecting and removing most viruses.
These are some of the anti-virus programs designed to protect your phone from virus.
- San program
- Central point anti-virus
- Microsoft anti-virus
- Norton disk doctor, etc.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR PHONE FROM VIRUS
- If there is no anti-virus program on your phone, install one, and update it frequently.
- Ifyour anti-virus program offers automatic, full time protection, consider enabling it. This will scan downloads, and watch files and applications in your phone.
- Becareful of what you download. If you are not sure of the source of what you want to download, ask questions from other users before downloading it. If the information you got is not a concrete one, please ignore the file and do not download.
- Ifyou received e-mail with an attached file from someone you do not know, delete the file immediately. If the file is from someone you know, ask them where they got it and whether they have scanned it for viruses.
- Scana any file or application before use, whether suspected or not, for safety purposes. Remember, prevention is better than cure.